WHO WE ARE
T. Elenteny Imports is a multifaceted service business for wine & spirits importation and distribution. We kill it at logistics, customer service and bright ideas that are changing how our industry does business. Our mission is centered around our values:
We are a dynamic, experienced service provider dedicated to deliveringinnovative logistics solutions while pursuing the highest degree of integrity andtransparency for our clients.
- NYC office Hours: M-F 11:30AM-8:00PM
- Manage all West Coast order processing from our NYC office
- Primary point of contact for all West Coast Account Management
- Day-to-day order entry and warehouse liaising
- Exceptional, upbeat, and positive communication with customers at different levels
- Scheduled as well as specially requested inventory reconciliations
REQUIREMENTS | YOU ARE
- Minimum of 3 years in an administrative role, warehouse & data entry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, four years of related industry experience
- Motivated to learn & Independent hard worker
- Responsible and able to hold themselves accountable
- Capable of communicating clearly, efficiently and transparently while remaining positive
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Skilled in multitasking; switching directions while keeping your cool and remaining organized
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in Apple/MAC computers
Performance based bonus program from day one
Health insurance contribution
Professional development job training
Opportunity to grow your career in a rapidly growing company
Flexible vacation/time-off program
If you are genuinely interested in our job, please
- Author an authentic cover letter explaining why this job is a perfect fit for you and detail your salary requirements in your cover letter.
- Provide a resume that details your successes in our language.
* CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF A COVER LETTER IS NOT SUBMITTED.